Domestic Safe Installation Nottingham
Grays Locksmiths Ltd offer professional safe installation for your home to protect valuable belongings and cash. When purchasing one of our high quality safes we will install the safe within 7 days.
Our expert team are fully trained and will install the safe in your home. The engineer will also show you how to use your new safe with a detailed demonstration, an explanation of the electronic keypad and how to change the password code. An instructions hand book will also be given to you.
The Types of Safe That we Install are:
- Free Standing Safes
- Wall Safes
- Floor Safes
- Fire Safes
- Deposit Safes
- Gun and Ammunition Safes
Home Safe Installation and Insurance
Many customers buy a security safe as an insurance requirement, to guarantee that your safe complies with your insurers requests we will professionally install the safe. When installing a safe our team will obey to the manufacturer’s instructions, by not complying this could result in your insurer not covering any loss. Another important feature to check is the cash rating of your safe to ensure that it will fully cover your possessions and cash.
Where Should You Install Your Home Safe?
- A concealed location in your home, such as a closet
- A solid floor safe can add extra protection
- The area needs to be free of electric wires and piping
- Check the building plans to see if the wall will be able to stand the weight of a safe
- Keep in mind that a safe used every day needs to be in a more convenient location than one accessed once every six months