Grays Locksmiths Ltd have a large selection of safes for sale for both business and home use. A safe is an important investment and it pays to get some free quality advice as offered by your local professional locksmiths.
Grays Locksmiths are an approved partner and are the main supplier and installer in Nottingham of Rottner and Comsafe products. We are also a Phoenix safe company stockist and have a wide range of Phoenix safes in stock, at our showroom.
Our range of safes and safe services includes:
- Free Standing Safes
- Wall Safes
- Floor Safes
- Fire Safes
- Deposit Safes
- Gun and Ammunition Safes
- Safe installation
- Safe Opening, Maintenance and Moving
In our Security Centre we have a stock range ready to take away today ranging from just £38, with an insurance cash rating of £1000 up to £10,000.
More specialist safes are available for installation or delivery within a 7-day period.
Important considerations when buying a safe
Whether you are buying a safe as an insurance requirement or just for peace of mind there are a few things to consider:
- Size - will your new safe accommodate your valuables and cash? The internal dimension of a safe can be much smaller than the external size, making safes seem much bigger than they are.
- Cash rating - will the contents of your new safe exceed the value of its insurance cash rating? It’s worth planning ahead; will your safe accommodate a high value item purchased in the future?
- Location - you will need a solid floor or wall to securely fix your new safe to. A safe used every day needs to be in a more convenient location than one accessed once every six months.
- Fire Rating - do you need to protect the contents of your new safe from fire? If you are planning to store important documents and data in your new safe a fire safe may be most appropriate.
- Locking options - would a key or electronic keypad be most suitable?
Looking to Buy a Safe and Need help?
Complete our contact form, pop into our security centre or call us on 0115 942 2315 to discuss buying a safe or your safe installation requirements.